July is Pride Month
Outsource staff and apprentices will be raising awareness about ‘Wellbeing’ for the month of August. There are many ways of getting involved.
- Download a health app and be more aware of your diet and activity.
- Visit https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/tips-for-everyday-living/wellbeing/#.W2Q7F9JKjIU for advice and information on mental Wellbeing.
- Remember five steps to support your Wellbeing:
- Connect – Connect with the people around you: your family, friends, colleagues and neighbours.
- Be active –Take a walk, go cycling or play a game of football.
- Keep learning – Learning new skills can give you a sense of achievement and a new confidence.
- Give to others – Even the smallest act can count, whether it’s a smile, a thank you or a kind word.
- Be mindful – Be more aware of the present moment, including your thoughts and feelings, your body and the world around you.
Check our Notice Board at Hammersmith HQ or Lewisham for more information.